Wessex Woodland Management Ltd is a leading forest & woodland management company based in central southern England. With a focus on providing bespoke quality woodland management covering all aspects of timber harvesting, habitat management and establishment.
To support the company’s continued growth, we are looking for 2 additional forest & woodland managers to work alongside the team.
Focused in and around central southern England the successful candidate is expected to:
• Prepare woodland plans, budgets and estimates.
• Undertake woodland survey works.
• Prepare and manage harvesting operations and a range of forest management contracts to a high standard.
• Submit, deliver and monitor a range of Countryside Stewardship grant contracts.
• Submit planting grant applications, and to plan and manage establishment sites.
• Communicate effectively with clients, contractors and customers.
• Manage on site health & safety.
• Manage People.
The role requires a self-motivated team member who can work both independently or as part of a team.
Experience: We will consider applications from candidates with transferable skills from within the land management sector or Forestry graduates, as well as those with existing forestry & woodland management experience. Working towards ICF qualification if possible.
Working hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, or as required to fulfil the role.
Salary: Competitive Salary + bonuses.
Company commercial vehicle and Pension.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01488 685007 | E-mail: email@example.com
Web: www.wessexwoodland.com | Closing Date: Monday 26th June 2023